Aug 05, 2019
Jul 08, 2021
The candidate should be able to
• Collaborate with cross-functional (product and technology) teams to deliver UI designs from initial concept to wireframes all the way to screen-flows.
• Design elegant user interfaces and graphics for global audience across platforms (web, mobile, print).
• Define the visual design strategy for the platform.
• Create and maintain reusable asset libraries.
• Create, maintain and evolve visual design guidelines for the platform.
• Communicate ideas to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Showcase the value of design in a business context by possessing strong verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Understand how modern front-end web technologies impact a design.
• Understand color theory and typography.
• Work on tools like Sketch, Adobe In Vision and Adobe Illustrator.
• Work with perfection and be detail-oriented
• Show a design portfolio which illustrates the above.