Technical Project Manager
Jun 07, 2021
Jul 31, 2021
RS Software has been engaged with electronic payments since 1992 and is today amongst the very few companies globally that have the capability to build and deliver the digital payment infrastructure for the contactless commerce world. We have delivered four major payment platforms to its customers that today execute 250+ billion transactions annually, with double digit growth rate, year-on-year. RS Software is driven by an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to embrace challenges.
The company’s competitiveness is driven by a rich and diverse pool of talent, that is engaged in continuous learning. Our corporate culture is the beliefs and behaviours that determine how our employees and management interact and handle business transactions. It reaches to the core of our ideology and practice, and affects every aspect of our business. Taking complete ownership of an assignment, we are motivated to give our best, ensuring we surpass our own performance while competing with the best, in order to be the best.
Innovate. Transform. Grow@ RS Software
Be a part of this payments revolution with us and make a difference to billions of lives. We thrive on challenges. We set our own benchmarks, whether in terms of scale, complexity, or criticality. RS Software is one of the few technology and payment solutions providers where talented individuals have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, complex, and mission- critical IT projects. Make the best possible use of your skillsets in reaching your goals.
If you are ready to solve challenging problems, read on.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of projects and ensuring these are done on time, on budget, and within scope.
• Coordinate with internal resources flawless execution of projects
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Required Skill Set
• Complex Project Manager experience of at least 5-7 years is mandatory
• Strong knowledge on e2e project management activities (Planning, Execution, monitoring, Control, closure etc.)
• Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
• Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
• Planning and problem solving ability with product management and delivery teams
• Experience on Web application Project Management (must)
• Good knowledge of change management and ITIL processes
• Ability to provide project leadership throughout all phases of project lifecycle
• Ability to be flexible with work hours
• A PMP certification is preferred/desired
• Experience on Risk Management, Reporting to internal and external stake holders, resource management
• Strong experience in MS Excel
• Having knowledge about the Payments domain will be an added advantage