Senior Technical Project Manager
Jun 09, 2021
Jul 31, 2021
RS Software has been engaged with electronic payments since 1992 and is today amongst the very few companies globally that have the capability to build and deliver the digital payment infrastructure for the contactless commerce world. We have delivered four major payment platforms to its customers that today execute 250+ billion transactions annually, with double digit growth rate, year-on-year. RS Software is driven by an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to embrace challenges.
The company’s competitiveness is driven by a rich and diverse pool of talent, that is engaged in continuous learning. Our corporate culture is the beliefs and behaviours that determine how our employees and management interact and handle business transactions. It reaches to the core of our ideology and practice, and affects every aspect of our business. Taking complete ownership of an assignment, we are motivated to give our best, ensuring we surpass our own performance while competing with the best, in order to be the best.
Innovate. Transform. Grow@RS Software
Be a part of this payments revolution with us and make a difference to billions of lives. We thrive on challenges. We set our own benchmarks, whether in terms of scale, complexity, or criticality. RS Software is one of the few technology and payment solutions providers where talented individuals have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, complex, and mission- critical IT projects. Make the best possible use of your skillsets in reaching your goals.
If you are ready to solve challenging problems, read on.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
As a senior technical project manager, you will be responsible for gathering requirements from the client, build it and ensure that it is executed on time and on budget.
• Understanding Client High Level Requirements, coordinating with Technical Architects and Business Analyst to analyse the scope of work, effort estimation, delivery timelines and create the Proposal for the client.
• Coordinating with Business & Technical entities to negotiate and approve the proposal and rollout of the Purchase Order for the scope of work.
• Create the Financial Estimation for the Proposal based on the set of underlined resources with respect to cost & revenue to derive the profit margin for the proposal.
• Conduct reviews of Business Requirement Document, Plan and Coordinate delivery activities.
• Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
• Perform: Team Management, Delivery Management, Resource Management, Performance Management, Cost Management, Risk Management, Knowledge Management
• Perform Client Relationship Management
• Conduct: Accrual Management and Support Management.
• Ensure successful Project Audits with zero NC both internal & External audits.
• Coordinate with external entities for new Infrastructure procurement & support.
• Conduct market analysis, prospect research, customer research
Required Technology Stack:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in in electronic and digital and preferably in electronic bill payment project
• Minimum 5 years of experience in team handling as a project manager
• Should be from a development background
• Exposure on different payment methods like EFT, RTGS and SWIFT
• Good communication skills - oral and written