Jun 09, 2021
Jul 31, 2021
RS Software has been engaged with electronic payments since 1992 and is today amongst the very few companies globally that have the capability to build and deliver the digital payment infrastructure for the contactless commerce world. We have delivered four major payment platforms to its customers that today execute 250+ billion transactions annually, with double digit growth rate, year-on-year. RS Software is driven by an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to embrace challenges.
The company’s competitiveness is driven by a rich and diverse pool of talent, that is engaged in continuous learning. Our corporate culture is the beliefs and behaviours that determine how our employees and management interact and handle business transactions. It reaches to the core of our ideology and practice, and affects every aspect of our business. Taking complete ownership of an assignment, we are motivated to give our best, ensuring we surpass our own performance while competing with the best, in order to be the best.
Innovate. Transform. Grow@RS Software
Be a part of this payments revolution with us and make a difference to billions of lives. We thrive on challenges. We set our own benchmarks, whether in terms of scale, complexity, or criticality. RS Software is one of the few technology and payment solutions providers where talented individuals have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, complex, and mission- critical IT projects. Make the best possible use of your skillsets in reaching your goals.
If you are ready to solve challenging problems, read on.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
As a domain specialist, you will be responsible in cascading your payments domain expertise to the entire team. You will deliver high value support and contribute to thought leadership with clients and prospects.
• Domain expertise in cards processing and Real Time Payments, both from acquiring/beneficiary perspective and issuing/remitter perspective
• Expert in Solution Architecture Design in IT sector covering Software Solution Design, International Client Management and Enterprise Application Integration along with rich exposure to Technical Consultancy, Project Management and Team Management
• Leading the design & implementation of technical business solutions in line with business vision, in areas like but not limited to Payments Acquiring Space, Tokenization, EMV Implementation,
• Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology
• Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
• Review business challenges, formulate requirements for the solution, recommend potential options, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution
• Communicate the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborate and coordinate with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
• Champion a structured approach to business application solutions
• Lead domain architecture team on solutions management and timing of financial spend for application solutions
• Direct the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership
• Provide analysis of security protection technologies as necessary
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work under indirect supervision and matrix structure
• Broad understanding of information technology topics
• Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
• Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
• Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
• Technically creative and open-minded
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
• Minimum of 18– 20 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
• Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
• Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment