Jun 07, 2021
Jul 31, 2021
RS Software has been engaged with electronic payments since 1992 and is today amongst the very few companies globally that have the capability to build and deliver the digital payment infrastructure for the contactless commerce world. We have delivered four major payment platforms to its customers that today execute 250+ billion transactions annually, with double digit growth rate, year-on-year. RS Software is driven by an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to embrace challenges.
The company’s competitiveness is driven by a rich and diverse pool of talent, that is engaged in continuous learning. Our corporate culture is the beliefs and behaviours that determine how our employees and management interact and handle business transactions. It reaches to the core of our ideology and practice, and affects every aspect of our business. Taking complete ownership of an assignment, we are motivated to give our best, ensuring we surpass our own performance while competing with the best, in order to be the best.
Innovate. Transform. Grow@RS Software
Be a part of this payments revolution with us and make a difference to billions of lives. We thrive on challenges. We set our own benchmarks, whether in terms of scale, complexity, or criticality. RS Software is one of the few technology and payment solutions providers where talented individuals have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, complex, and mission- critical IT projects. Make the best possible use of your skillsets in reaching your goals.
If you are ready to solve challenging problems, read on.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, you will be mainly responsible for requirement development and validation with the customer and being the communication link between the customer and the development teams. In addition, develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
• Responsible for requirement gathering and analysis, defining process flow
• Interface with all management levels, stakeholders, technical team with multiple personality types to facilitate requirement gathering meetings and discussions
• Determining the best solution for the banking functionalities through detailed system analysis and checking feasibility of current product
• Creating Use Cases, BRD, Product Backlog, User Stories for IT projects and working closely with developers to prepare technical specifications
• Explaining change details to QA, Support team and vendors
• Providing formalized, work direction and leadership to assign team(s), to ensure timely and effective project execution
• Reviewing business requirement received from customer
• Translating requirements into implementable features and negotiate with customer for requirements not relevant with the solution
• Prioritizing the requirements and defining backlogs and feeding into sprint planning
• Conducting whiteboarding activities to define the screen layout and requirements for the portal
• Planning for acceptance and drive creation of test environment, test data and tools for testing
• Managing acceptance of the product and obtaining customer sign off
• Creating Integration Plan and mapping of ISO20022 messages
• Working on High Value Payment Transactions requirement of client
• Responsible for client communication, requirement analysis, functional document preparation
Required technical and professional expertise:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in payments project on Business Analysis
• Experience with ISO20022 standards
• Good exposure to different payment standards like NEFT, RTGS and Swift
• Experience in working with clients to understand the business requirements
• Good analytical and problem analysis skills with good communication skills preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience