Jun 02, 2021
Jul 31, 2021
RS Software has been engaged with electronic payments since 1992 and is today amongst the
very few companies globally that have the capability to build and deliver the digital payment infrastructure for the contactless commerce world. We have delivered four major payment platforms to its customers that today execute 250+ billion transactions annually, with double digit growth rate, year-on-year. RS Software is driven by an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to embrace challenges.
The company’s competitiveness is driven by a rich and diverse pool of talent, that is engaged in continuous learning. Our corporate culture is the beliefs and behaviours that determine how our employees and management interact and handle business transactions. It reaches to the core of our ideology and practice, and affects every aspect of our business. Taking complete ownership of an assignment, we are motivated to give our best, ensuring we surpass our own performance while competing with the best, in order to be the best.
Innovate. Transform. Grow@RS Software
Be a part of this payments revolution with us and make a difference to billions of lives. We thrive on challenges. We set our own benchmarks, whether in terms of scale, complexity, or criticality. RS Software is one of the few technology and payment solutions providers where talented individuals have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, complex, and mission- critical IT projects. Make the best possible use of your skillsets in reaching your goals.
If you are ready to solve challenging problems, read on.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
As a .Net developer you will be responsible for translating industry requirements into the development of customized systems/solutions in an agile environment for a financial enablement company that works with innovators and customers to increase financial inclusion for all.
• Analyze requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Create reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction
• Produce standard technical documentations
Required Technology Stack:
• Experience in full .Net software development in the areas of C#, OOPS, SQL Server
• Knowledge on ASP.Net (Forms, MVC & WEB Api)
• Experience in Unit Testing (MS Unit test/NUNIT)
Preferred technical and professional expertise
• Ability to develop, build and integrate into CI tool -led code management environment
• Fluency in interacting with the customer, identify problem areas, propose solutions resulting in client delight
• Good communication skills - both oral and written
Must have attributes
• A degree in Engineering from a reputed college
• Exposure to web applications and services
• Experience in working with Agile Methodologies
• A positive can-do attitude